Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Best Superpower

If I had to chose any one superpower that could possibly have, I would definately choose to have the ability to teleport from one location to another. This amazing superpower would give me the ability to go for lunch in Thailand instead of at South Main Market. It would allow me to travel the world over the weekend and see the many sights of the world and do many exotic things. I would be able to go visit my relatives who live in various European countries such as the Netherlands, France and Belgium as well as Quebec city (obviously not in Europe). As well as travel, this amazing power would allow me to get up later when going to places such as school. Instead of taking the bus down at 8:00am and waking up at 7:00am, I would be able to get up 15 minutes before school and just get ready and teleport down at the last minute. Other superpowers would get old and boring because they are so repetitive but not the ability to teleport. Take invisibility for example, this power would be good for spying and sneaking around but that is it and once you have done it for a while you would want a new power and get tired of that one. I could see that some would say that teleportation could get boring once you have seen all the sights but I think that there are so many sights in the world that you could never run out of places to go and things to do. Teleportation is the best superpower by far over any other superpower because of the many things you could do with it and the fact that it wouldn't get boring.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job on all four blogs. You have given specific and creative details, your ideas are original, and your writing mechanics are sound. You have obviously put thought and effort into each entry, and this makes them both interesting and informative for the reader.

    ReplyDelete